Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Chicken Parm

I am scared to cook without receipes. I want to be one of those people that can look in the fridge and say "Hmmm, let's throw these three unrelated but awesome ingredients into a great dish." Chicken parm, however, is cooking for dummies. I had an egg that was almost ready to get tossed, breadcrumbs leftover from the meatballs, sauce and cheese. So, I dumped the chicken in the egg, coated it in breadcrumsb, cooked it in a pan, then finished it off in the oven topped with sauce and mozzarella. This, like the meatballs, was an MB dinner, as I just got in from a run and was feeling like some chicken on a salad was the best course to take. MB, however, loves cheese, sauce and breadcrumbs.







1 comment:

MJB said...

That guy should go for a run after that delicious dinner!